Break-ups can cause break downs.
Whether it’s a fresh break-up, or one from the past still hangin’ around to haunt you, relationship breakdown can be one of the biggest hurdles you’ll ever have to maneuver.
Because it’s not just the end of the relationship; it’s the end of reality as you knew it.
You may be facing the loss of your home. Your routine. Your source of security. Your comfort. Your plans. Your future. Or, the future you had planned to last forever.
And it’s torture.
The loss of a major relationship is like experiencing a death—and as such, it requires the same kind of grieving process. Except most women don’t give themselves the gift of the time and the tools they need to truly grieve.
You put on a brave face.
An I’m-an-independent-woman kind of attitude to cope. Or you use work, friends and other distractions to avoid having to feel the heartbreak.
You tell yourself to “get over it.”
And “move on.”
…even when you feel like you’re going to crumble into teeny tiny pieces.
Worse, the mind takes over and tries to convince you that:
- You’re never going to find love again
- It’s never going to be the same
- No one else will ever compare
- You’re meant to be alone
- Life doesn’t want you to have love
- No one will ever love you like they did
- You’re too old, fat, stupid, ugly, needy, unlovable, (fill in the blank) to have the kind of partner you are desiring
- You will never be happy again
And at the end of the day, you’re left feeling shattered.
But guess what?
There IS good news.
And that good news is this: It doesn’t have to be this way.
People suffer from break-ups more than they should.
Because no one’s taught us how to break-up.
No one ever got any classes on this in school. And unfortunately, it’s not something that comes naturally to us. Breakups can cause us to lose our sense of confidence, safety, and have us do all sorts of crazy things we would normally never dream of. Suddenly we’re blindsided by our emotions, and we lose our ability to reason, or have a sense of perspective that would help us navigate through this tender time.
You weren’t given the tools or skills needed to navigate a major break-up—but that’s about to change.
There is a right way to break up—a way that’ll leave you feeling peaceful, confident, self-assured, and knowing that your break-up didn’t herald your last chance for happiness. It was merely a completion and an opportunity—and if you choose to view it this way, your pain will give way to a necessary, and beautiful transition that’ll take you and your life to a whole new level.
And that’s cause for celebration.
If you’re ready to make a smooth transition into your new life…
I’m Cami Elen
My Conscious Uncoupling coaching will help you take your heartache, heartbreak and break up
and turn it into a soul enriching experience that’ll leave you feeling like a whole new woman — ready to recreate life so that it is better than it was before.
You’ll complete the relationship feeling more attractive, more magnetic, and more loveable than ever. You’ll feel confident and receptive to what life (and the next thing (or man!) has in store for you).
Some of the Things I’ll Teach You Are:
- How to stop viewing this as a failure, and learn to embrace it as a catalyst (and an opportunity!) for seriously up-leveling yourself.
- You may be experiencing a great deal of grief and shame. During our work together, I’ll teach you how to heal, and how to better understand your experience within the bigger picture of life, relationships, marriages.
- Ditch the victim feeling and, instead, reclaim your power, vibrancy and happiness, as you return to your most confident, alive self. Breakups hurt, but that doesn’t mean you can’t heal. (In fact, you will.)
- Uncover the secrets to consciously completing your relationship in a graceful, compassionate, loving way, leaving you whole, healthy and empowered —even if your partner refuses to participate in the process.
- Free yourself from any unresolved anger or bitterness, so that you do not bring any festering wounds into your new life and new relationships.
- Learn the 5-step process that will help you get rid of any old patterns that may have damaged or disrupted your relationships in the past–so you won’t make the same mistakes in the future.
- Turn over a fresh, new leaf where you begin living, a real life fairytale that will inspire and catapult you forward into your beautiful next chapter.
Conscious Uncoupling Coaching Might Be For You If:
- You’re going through a devastating breakup.
- You’ve gone through a breakup in the past, and the hurt is still hangin’ on.
- You’ve been gravely disappointed in the past by men, your relationships, and your love life.
- You feel terribly alone–even when you’re surrounded by other people.
- Although you desperately want to feel better, and you try to keep up appearances, inside you feel a dull ache, like you could be swallowed by your pain.
- You feel betrayed and resentful by the behavior of your former partner, and when you try to get over it, the heartbreak hits you all over again.
- Hate being that person in your group of friends who just can’t “get over it.”
- Are desperate to feel like your old self: free, light and unencumbered.
- You’re still thinking about him. Wondering why it happened. What went wrong. And if you can get him back.
If This is You:
Then hold back the tears, (or let them flow) because help is on the way. You don’t have to suffer alone, feeling scared, miserable or hopeless anymore. Conscious Uncoupling coaching is a powerful, nurturing process that will show you how to heal, recover and re-create your life so that you can once again be open to love, joy and possibility.
It’s going to be okay. It’s going to be more than ok.
Because while this may be a break up….
it doesn’t have to be a break down.
Release the trauma of a breakup, reclaim your power & reinvent your life.
Conscious Uncoupling Packages:
I offer 3 packages for clients ready to work with me 1:1. Please have a look and see which one is right for you…
Private 1:1 coaching session held via Skype or phone.
Select one of the following:
I’m ready for the 60-minute Private Coaching Session
Single 60-minute private coaching session (open topic)
I’m ready for the 6-Session Package
6 private sessions scattered over three months + the complete 5 week Conscious Uncoupling digital audio course (this package is non-refundable and all sales are final)
I’m ready for the 16-Session Conscious Uncoupling / Calling In “The One” Package
16-session power coaching combo – Starts with 6 sessions of Conscious Uncoupling work then continues with 8-sessions of Calling In “The One” work + 1 complimentary “booster” session scattered over six months. Click here to learn more about Calling In “The One” coaching
I’m ready for a complimentary 30-minute Hello Session with Cami
For women who are almost positive coaching is for them but just want a few essential or procedural questions answered.
Click here to schedule a session.
“Early this year I found myself separating with my husband of seventeen years. Even though things between us did not work for a while and we have been growing apart, it still came as a huge shock that left me barely being able to breathe. Cami helped me go through this time empowered rather than coming from my usual victim self. She helped me see what was hidden from my view and make clear choices in this very confusing time in my life. Thank you Cami, for holding my hand and for your courage while going with me to the darkest corners of my soul. I could not have done it alone. Thank you for listening so deeply and with so much love and no judgement to my horrific stories and for relentlessly bringing me back to empowerment and clear vision. I am now empowered and rebuilding my life with a smile on my face. I doubt that it would have been possible without your guidance.”
– Asia Geiger Lecureuil, New York, NY
“Cami Elen coached me through the Conscious Uncoupling process with so much compassion and care and without judgment. Making the decision to end my 4-1/2 year relationship was difficult but, with Cami’s help and guidance, it wasn’t long before I knew in my heart that it was for the best. She helped me go back and see what it was within me that really led me to settle for relationships that were not in service to my highest good. Doing this soul excavation would’ve been incredibly painful and difficult had it not been for Cami’s warmth, tenderness and understanding. She was tough when she needed to be, but I never could’ve done the healing I needed to do without her support. Everything has changed. I no longer undervalue what it is I have to bring to the world. I will be eternally grateful to her. I just wish I’d done this process with her 30 years ago!”
Bella – Seattle, W.A.